Tangaroa Blue Foundation (TBF) is looking for a General Manager! If you’re an experienced business manager with a passion for protecting our marine environment we’d love to hear from you!
TBF is offering an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated professional to join our leadership team in the role of General Manager.
This is a full-time role reporting to the CEO. As the General Manager you will play a key role in championing corporate growth, service delivery and implementing the business strategy.
TBF operates remotely so the role will require you to work from home.
– Help deliver and report on the business strategy
– Effective management of support services
– Manage critical processes including recruitment and performance reviews.
– Support the CEO in matters dealing with key stakeholders including corporates, not-for-profits and governments
– Effective management of budgets
– Generate diversified revenue opportunities in line with the business strategy
– Prepare board and business reports that align with the business strategy in a timely manner
– Build a strong and cohesive professional team including TBF volunteers.
– Coach, mentor, and support employees
– Visible and decisive leadership
Skills and Experience:
– Tertiary qualifications in business administration.
– Strong experience working in the not-for-profit environment.
– Demonstrated successful experience in managing and leading teams where the role of volunteers is significant.
– Sound working knowledge of regulatory frameworks especially employment law and safety.
– Knowledge and experience in executing a broad range of activities for small to mid-size organisations.
– Experience in working with Boards.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please email your CV to our CEO Heidi Tait at email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm 3 September 2021.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
TBF is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.