New South Wales
Schools invited to join the Australian Marine Debris Initiative
Schools around Australia have joined Tangaroa Blue Foundation’s fight against marine debris by adopting their local beaches and conducting clean ups and data collection. Students submit data, reports and photos on their findings which are then uploaded onto their own Marine Debris webpage. Students are also able compare their findings with other students from schools participating in the Australian Marine Debris Initiative helping each other find practical ways and solutions of reducing marine debris in their own areas.
If your school is interested in adopting a beach and joining the Australian Marine Debris Initiative email firstname.lastname@example.org for resources and information.
- Ballina Southern Cross Distance Education
- Camden Haven High School
- Central Coast / Brisbane Waters Clean4Shore Program
- Eden Marine High School
- Kooragang Wetlands
- Mosman High School
- Pacific Palms Public School
- South Coast Marine Discovery Centre
- St Mary’s Star of the Sea Primary School
- St. Philip’s Christian School