We’re Hiring! Project Coordinator – Administration Support
TITLE: PROJECT COORDINATOR – ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT.
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK FROM HOME, MACKAY OR SEQ BASED.
PART-TIME ROLE AVAILABLE.
Tangaroa Blue Foundation is an Australia-wide not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the removal and prevention of marine debris: one of the major environmental issues worldwide. We do this by removing what’s already out there, stopping the flow of litter into the ocean and reducing the amount of waste produced.
The Project Officer role is to:
- Support the Management Team in daily administrative and logistical matters for the successful delivery of TBF projects.
- Provide expertise around the research, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of special TBF projects.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants close to Mackay. Those outside of that area may be required to travel to Mackay as required.
- You have a keen interest in environmental stewardship, including minimising the impact of marine debris on marine and human life across fresh or saltwater country.
- With at least 6 months of experience in project management, you are capable of supporting and delivering on-ground projects and coordinating volunteers.
- You’re just as comfortable getting your hands dirty in the field as you are in the office.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates;
- Blue Card or Working with Children Check;
- Computer literacy in the Google suite; and a dedicated home office (including laptop/PC and mobile phone);
- A full drivers licence and car.
- A relevant degree or above, or equivalent experience in a specialized field
- 3 years plus experience in a Project Management role.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
While not necessary, applicants with public speaking, data collection and reporting or knowledge of and experience in working with culturally diverse groups will be highly regarded.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Date published: 16-May-2023
Closing date: 31-May-2023