The Port Douglas community has been very active in our Ditch the Flick campaign.
Look for your Ditch the Flick personal butt bin at these locations:
- Sparrow Coffee Co (cafe)
- Le Cher Du Monde (accommodation)
- Tamar Store (retail – clothes)
- Black Sesame Port Douglas (restaurant)
- Port Douglas Happy Herb Shop (health)
- Wavelength Reef Cruises (tourism)
- The Mexican – Port Douglas (restaurant)
- Port Douglas Coffee Works (cafe)
- Capannina (dessert – icecream)
- Nothing over $22 (retail – clothes)
Coming soon to these businesses:
- Watergate (restaurant)
- Portobella (clothing/accessories)
- Port Douglas Tourist Information Centre (tourism)
- Pavillions (accommodation)
If you are interested in taking part in the Ditch the Flick campaign, please email us at email@example.com.
Many thanks to Douglas Shire Council for their continued support and involvement in this and other projects. We would also like to thank Visit Port Douglas and Daintree for their support, and of course, each of the organisations listed above for their involvement.