Get on board and protect our oceans!
If you wish to make a donation to the Tangaroa Blue Foundation Public Fund you have the following options:
- Donate with your credit card via Stripe by clicking the red Donate Now button.
- Donate via bank transfer:
Account Name: Tangaroa Blue Foundation Fund
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 138 689 716
Please include your surname and the word Donation in your online payment.
- Download and complete the Tangaroa Blue Donation Form and send it back to email@example.com to receive a tax receipt.
- The Sea Store is Tangaroa Blue Foundation’s online store where sustainable products and clothes are available for purchase. All money from your purchases will go straight back into Tangaroa Blue Foundation projects
- You can also donate to us at no extra cost whilst shopping online – Shopnate. Shopnate has convinced hundreds of famous retailers to give a percentage of the cost of your purchase with them to a charity of your liking.
- Tangaroa Blue Foundation is a registered as a charity partner with the Victoria Change Deposit Scheme. You can donate your beverage container refunds directly to us
- Charity number - C2000009783
- Download our barcode to scan at your local refund point.
We are the creators and coordinators of the Australian Marine Debris Initiative – the only national platform supporting volunteers, industry, government and communities in resolving the marine debris issue – and have a big blue vision for the future of Australia's oceans, and we'd like you to be a big part of it.
As an Australian Registered Charity with Australian Donor Gift Recipient Status and approved for U.S. Tax Deductible donations through CAF America, we have many opportunities for you to get on board to protect our oceans.
Remember all donations made are 100% tax deductible and every little bit counts towards protecting our oceans!
Maybe you even want to suggest donations as a collaborative gift for a birthday or memorial?
Thank you for your support!