Wednesday, 23 November 2016
UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who applied for the project officer position. Applications are now closed. We will be in contact with everyone shortly to announce the successful applicant.
If you are passionate about our oceans, and want to be part of a national team that is proactive in protecting our environment, Tangaroa Blue Foundation needs you!
We are recruiting for a super organised project officer to assist our Managing Director. The position is currently for 2-3 days per week, however could include extra hours during busy times. The successful applicant needs to have an ABN, and although it would be preferred that they live in the Port Douglas / Cairns area in Queensland, for the right applicant a remote position would be considered.
This position requires the following:
- Exceptional organisational skills, including logistics and support for the delivery of projects
- Strong computer skills word, excel, email
- Excellent communication skills writing, presenting, speaking
- Professional, well presented, timely, responsible, trustworthy, reliable
- Ability to work flexible hours and work from home
- Can take direction and work without constant supervision
- Solution oriented
- Has a current Working with Children check
- Has own laptop
- Has a current First aid certificate
- Has an Open drivers licence and a good driving record
- Grant writing experience
- Environmental management experience preferred
- Reporting and budget experience
How to apply:
- Evidence based application
- 2 x Referees
- Expression of interest addressing the above requirements and why you are interested - maximum 2 pages.